e-Bill Paperless Billing & Payment
Fast, free and easy, e‑Bill is also a greener way to pay your North Shore Gas bill.
e‑Bill Paperless Billing & Payment eliminates your paper bill altogether — along with the wastewater, greenhouse gas emissions, landfill, gasoline and tree-cutting involved in producing, mailing and transporting it.
Once a month, North Shore Gas will send you an email reminder to view your bill electronically. You can pay on the day of your choice or schedule advance and recurring payments. You'll also have easy access to your bill payment history and paid e‑Bills.
Save time, postage and check costs, while doing something good for the environment.
Things You Should Know
- In order to "View and Pay e‑Bills", you must login with your online profile. If you do not have a profile, you must create a profile before enrolling in e‑Bill.
- After the activation process, you will no longer receive a paper bill.
- You'll receive your first e‑Bill on the next scheduled billing date, usually within 30 days of North Shore Gas activating your e‑Bill account.
- You don't need to wait until you receive your first e‑Bill to make a payment. You can schedule a payment on the day you sign up.
If you are enrolled in your utility's Automatic Payment plan
- Because e‑Bill offers an Auto Payment option — and to avoid duplicate payments — you will be removed from your North Shore Gas Automatic Payment plan as of your next bill.
What Difference Can You Make?
Use the Green Savings Calculator below and see the positive impact paperless billing can have on the environment each year: