- Gas Emergencies 866-556-6005 Get out of the building immediately.
- Customer Service 866-556-6004
North Shore Gas delivers natural gas to 159,000 customers in the northern suburbs of Chicago.
- Saving Energy
Learn how to manage your energy use and costs.
- Financial & Energy Assistance
Help is available for home heating bills.
- Inside Safety Inspections
North Shore Gas is required to conduct federally mandated inspections of our equipment located inside your home.
- Customer Rights & Responsibilities
Regulations governing eligibility for natural gas service, deposits, billing, payments, refunds and disconnection.
- Avoiding Scams
Know how to protect yourself against scammers impersonating utility workers.
- Call Before You Dig
Always call before digging to avoid hitting buried utility lines.
Did You Know?
During winter, set your thermostat no higher than 60 degrees. When you go to sleep or leave home or the office, turn it down to 60 degrees.